Skip to main content
Marines early jog around ASU Tempe campus

Next Steps: Continuing and Transfer Students

If you or your family members are already using military benefits and seeking to change degree programs or transfer from another college of university where you have used benefits, you'll need file the appropriate form to one of the Pat Tillman Center offices.


More information